The South Arm Community Kitchen theme for this kitchen is to make quick meals with rotisserie chicken. Rotisserie chicken is a versatile ingredient. We made three different flavour salad out from two chicken breasts from a rotisserie chicken.
The first salad is a Brown Rice Bowl which has an Asian flavour.
- 1/2 cup cooked brown rice (click here on how to cook brown basmati rice)
- 1/2 cup carrots, julienned or grated
- 8 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1/4 rotisserie chicken, shredded or chopped
- rice vinegar to taste
- toasted sesame seeds
- 1/2 cup chopped cucumber
- torn nori strips (optional)
- salt to taste
Source: Dinnertime Hacks fro People Too Tired to Cook