The menu for the South Arm Community Kitchen in this session include a salad, a chicken dish and a dessert.
We made a Green Bean Salad which is great for potluck.
We served the salad with some sticky chicken thighs baked in the oven. You can view the recipe of the Sticky Chicken Thighs here.
- 10 cups green beans, trimmed and cut into 1-inch length
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 large tomatoes, cubed
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 eggs, hard boiled
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar (or wine vinegar)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
Source: South Arm Community Kitchen