Marcel and Ken made an Easy Lemon Cheesecake for dessert at the South Arm Cooking Club for Seniors.
This has to be the best part of the meal. It’s cheesecake, my favourite dessert.
- 1 1/2 cups graham crackers crumbs
- 5 tablespoons butter
- 1 x 8 ounce package cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 large egg
- 3 tablespoons sour cream
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons finely grated lemon peel
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- fresh fruit: berries, mango, orange, etc (optional)
Source: adapted from Lisa Zwirm
Prep time: 30 minutes; Bake time: 30 minutes; Serves 12