For the main course, Michelle shared a vegetarian Coconut Lentil Curry.
This Monica’s Coconut Lentil Curry can be served over rice or with some warmed naan bread.
P/S: I forgot to take a photo of the dish when it was served.
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 stalks of celery, chopped
- 2 large apples, peeled and chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil
- 2 cups lentils (green, brown or red)
- 4 cups vegetable stock or water
- 1 can coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons curry powder
- sea salt to taste
- juice from 1 lime
- optional: chopped cilantro, lime wedges and shredded unsweetened coconut milk for garnishing