The South Arm Older Adults Cooking Club served “Its Greek to Me” Chicken with Veggie Swords.
These Veggie Swords are great on the BBQ too although we broiled them in the oven.
- 8 cherry tomatoes
- 1 medium zucchini, halved lengthwise and each half cut into 8 pieces
- 1/2 medium onion, cut and separated to get 16 pieces
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3/4 teaspoon fresh chopped rosemary
- 1/2 medium garlic clove, minced
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
Source: Healthy Family Meals, American Heart Association
Serves 4, 1 kebab each