The second side dish for the Mexican theme menu shared in the South Arm Community Kitchen is Salsa.
Tortilla chips served with salsa makes a great snack for game night.
- 6 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 2 to 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 to 2 jalapeno, finely chopped
- 1/2 bunch cilantro, finely chopped
Source: South Arm Community Kitchen
|Chopped tomatoes, cilantro, onion, jalapeno and garlic.
Place in a bowl.
|Drizzle with olive oil.|
|Add freshly squeezed lemon juice.
Season with salt to taste.
Mix well and refrigerate until ready to serve.