The main course for a protein rich meal shared by Michelle at the South Arm Women Community Kitchen was Chicken in a Sack.
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- salt and pepper
- 12 ounces green beans (a,k.a haricots verts)
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes or grape tomatoes, halved
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons fresh tarragon (we omitted this)
- 3 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 3 large shallots, thinly sliced
- white wine (we omitted this)
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley leaves, chopped
- parchment paper
Source: Rachel Ray
If you like this recipe, click here for similar recipe with fish.